Are you our new Account Manager?
Creating high value marketing campaigns takes an intersection of all kinds of talent and at AKA our Account Managers are the cornerstone of this intersection, working as true “connectors” to bring everyone and everything closer together.
Becoming a member of our global team will mean you will work closely with clients, creatives, media teams, and agency partners to deliver world class marketing campaigns for live entertainment, major events, tourism, arts and culture.
When working with us you’ll turn insights into campaigns, briefs and plans that will make the creative work smarter and the media work harder, all driving to our core objective; to get people to go places.
You’ll bring structure and clarity to campaigns, putting the audience at the centre of your work as well as using your own unique expertise and inspiration to deliver world class campaigns.
On any given day you might:
- Develop clear objectives for clients, ensuring client aims are fully understood and communicated in achievable plans to all members of the AKA team.
- Ideate and present marketing campaign plans and ideas that reach client objectives
- Create and manage budgets on all accounts and work closely with the Finance team to ensure each account is operating with accountability and efficiency
- Brief and motivate teams throughout the agency to ensure the overall quality of work before presentation to the client
- Deliver outstanding client service by anticipating, recognizing and meeting client needs and provide the best value for money in terms of cost/advice.
The ideal person:
- Has expert knowledge of all aspects of marketing, with a depth of expertise and passion for all things digital, as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Can expertly manage multiple clients, stakeholders, deadlines and campaigns at once
- Can distil complex and disparate information into concise and actionable communications plans to help guide clients, agency partners, and internal teams
- Is a brilliant collaborator and can find a unifying ground between departments and people
- Can think “big picture” but can also get down to tactics quickly
- Has an up to date and working knowledge/understanding of media and the current media landscape
- Can identify the real issue behind a problem and articulate how to solve it in an equitable and efficient manner
- Stays on top of industry trends, new media programs/opportunities and can advise on new ways to reach targets
- Likes thinking creatively and coming up with original, exciting and purposeful social content, and has a thorough understanding of social media platforms.
- 7+ years of marketing experience in Comms Planning, Content Strategy, Social Strategy, or Connections Planning (Agency preferred)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
To apply please send us your CV as well as a one page cover letter explaining why you want to work with us and how you are our ideal candidate.
Applicants must hold Australian citizenship.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.